As a National Institute of Senior Centers Affiliate, you're connected to 11,000 senior centers and their professionals.
Gain access to industry best practices and resources, professional development, advocacy, research, and national standards and accreditation.
Not a NISC Affiliate? Join today.
As an affiliate member of NCOA's National Institute of Senior Centers (NISC), you're connected to a national network of professional support and innovative solutions. Ask for help, leverage NISC resources, share an opinion, or get your next big idea from your peers!
Get started as a NISC Affiliate: Joining is easy and free!
- With our monthly newsletter, you'll get the latest news, best practices, and innovations for senior centers right in your inbox every month. Learn what's happening in Congress, discover upcoming free webinars, and get connected to program ideas for your center.
- From virtual brown bag lunches to focus groups on pressing issues impacting senior center professionals nationally–NISC affiliate members have an opportunity to attend numerous networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Our new learning hub, NCOA Connect, is curated each season to bring community, state, and national partners together. Learn from experts in their field, and talk about the issues that matter to older adults, encouraging discussion around challenges and highlighting solutions. The learning hub is also a great place to promote your own innovations.
- Share best practices, national initiatives, strategies and resources to spur innovation and to identify national senior center leaders.
- NCOA houses several national resource centers funded by the Administration for Community Living, including the newly funded Modernizing Senior Centers Resource Center. As a NISC Affiliate, you'll have access to The Center for Benefits Access which connects eligible odler adults to benefits programs that can help them pay for daily needs, as well as The Center for Healthy Aging, which supports evidence-based programs on falls prevention and chronic disease self-management.
- Get involved in our advocacy efforts to advance the field of senior centers and improve the economic security and health of the clients you serve.
- Get a discount at our Age+Action conference.
Your NISC Affiliate resources
- National Senior Center Month
- NISC Accredited Centers
- Discounted Motion Picture Licensing Agreement
- Cellular Recycling Fundraising Program
- PurchasingPoint® Discount Program
- Programs of Excellence Awards Guide
- Building Excellence: Senior Center Standards & Accreditation Manual
Have questions about becoming a NISC Affiliate?
Please contact NISC Member Services at email@example.com - we're here to help!