Listen for a discussion of on how you can become involved in conversations around Medicaid payment in your state.
NCOA and Health Management Associates released a report on Medicaid and Medicare Advantage as payors for evidence-based health programs.
Some states have incorporated evidence-based programs as a covered benefit under Medicaid Section 1915(c) home and community- based services and 1115 Demonstration waiver programs. Listen to this event with Sharon Williams for information and Q&A on how you can become involved in conversations around Medicaid payment in your state.
- Sharon R. Williams, CMCE, Chief Executive Officer, Williams Jaxon Consulting, LLC
- Report: Reimbursement for Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs in the Community
- Webinar: Lessons Learned from Health Management Associates Report on Medicaid Reimbursement for Evidence-Based Programs (See webinar recording, slides, and written Q&A)
- Working with Your State Medicaid Waiver
- Connecting with Your State Medicaid Agency
- Opportunities for Partnering with State Medicaid for CDSME Coverage
- Covering the Cost of Chronic Disease Self-Management Education with Medicaid