View archived events held by NCOA, program developers, and other aging organizations focused on strategies for implementing health promotion programs virtually.
Explore resources focused on remote programming shared by community-based organizations across the country.
Join future "Grand Rounds" webinars.
Monthly "Grand Rounds"
NCOA holds monthly "grand rounds" webinars to discuss best practices and strategies for offering programs remotely. View archived sessions on NCOA Connect. If you need help navigating NCOA Connect, visit the Tech Support page.
Webinars & Resources from NCOA
- Running Virtual Aging Mastery Starter Kit, June 3, 2020*
- Webinar: Tools and Tips for Reaching a Remote Audience, April 1, 2020
- 12 Tools for Reaching a Remote Audience
- Offering Evidence-Based Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, March 25, 2020
- Delivering Aging Mastery® Online, March 20, 2020*
*The Aging Mastery Program is not included on the Approved List of Evidence-Based Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Programs, but some states offer it locally.
Webinars from Program Developers
- Arthritis Foundation at Home Exercises Video
- Remote Facilitation Skills for Active Living Every Day and Healthy Eating Every Day, June 4, 2020
- Learn More about Better Choices, Better Health online, March 27, 2020
- Responding to COVID-19 and CDSME Workshops, March 18, 2020