Follow these steps to submit a request for assistance for the National Falls Prevention Database.
You can submit requests for our team to add a new account, fix a problem, create a specific report, or other issues.
Here's how to get help with the National Falls Prevention Database:
- Log in to your National Falls Prevention Database portal account.
- On the Falls Database home page, click the Requests button found in the Assistance section.
- Click Create New Request.
- On the Request edit form, select the item that best describes your request (or choose Other, if none-apply):
- Duplicate merge/delete request
- Edit organization details
- Add/remove user
- Database enhancement/modification
- Data import processing
- Export data
- Issue adding hosts/sites
- Issue adding workshops/participants
- Issue running report
- Request for custom report
- Set up new grantee
- Set up new falls prevention program
- Contact Name: Defaults to the name of the person logged in to the database.
- Priority: Defaults to “Medium” but you can change to “High” or “Low”.
- Subject: Enter a brief title for your request.
- Description: Enter complete information about your request. Note any deadlines or other considerations.
When you’re done, click the Submit button, and the system will generate a request number, and put your case in the queue for resolution. Your case will be triaged, and we will contact you if we require additional information.
You will receive an email notification with your case tracking information details. You may reply to this email with questions related to your case.
If you don't have an existing account in the National Falls Prevention Database, visit Getting Started. Contact Angelica Herrera-Venson (firstname.lastname@example.org)with questions.